the Rift

i fall to rise again [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Faelene was extremely watchful of the skies, almost as if she had stepped back in time and was worried once more for winged guards that could fall from the sky at any time. It was not far from the truth now. There was something larger to be said that lived here too, not a dragon but he had scales, and she kept look out for it too.A shift of weight between her hooves, the shade did little to make her comfortable. Cocking her hing leg if to appear relaxed, she continued to ponder where she should start this quest. Looking upon the stretch of sand she had an idea. Then she also saw someone coming her way.

Faelene did not move her position, she held it, if this was a normal part of her day. With eyes curious, she saw no wings or horn upon him. He looked fairly tall, and a light coat of bronze with dark locks and interesting markings. By the call of his voice he sounded friendly, and she let her ears turn in his direction. Curved mouth opened, saying a short, "Hello," to assure him she was the friendly sort too. The dun ventured closer, he has striking eyes. There was a hint interest to her faint silver orbs, surveying him with a quiet look. Ready to give him more of an answer, she did not realize Leander was there until she heard his heavy steps, the faint sound of her name.

Immediately her attention drifted to the golden charger, with a half smile marked on her lips. It would start to disappear. It was Leander. Up close it did not quite appear to be her Leander. The first she saw was piercing blue eyes, powered white to his usually unmarred chocolate wings, and were those burns upon him? And...a bird? Fluttering her eyes if to make sure they were clear, she was really seeing all this. Catching the other stallion's name, she turned her mask toward him if to distract herself, and accordingly give him attention. "Pleasure to meet you Yiska, I was hoping to find Leander here, I think he has a Faelene alarm or something." It was that she held onto her half of a smile, turning her head to Leander once again. She wasn't sure if she should shake her head and laugh, or be seriously worried. "I should say," she answered him with a tease to her alto voice. What has happened to you? Her eyes would ask, trying hard not to let them give away her concern. The hawk and burns spoke for themselves, but the rest? Was it the tip of the iceberg?

Messages In This Thread
i fall to rise again [closed] - by Faelene - 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 03:45 PM