the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lana was slowly sinking into a depressed state. Just the thought of always having to be on guard in case Saruman turned up made her tired. Always having to watch her back,always have to be on the look out. Going from place to place in case he did show up. Her tummy started churning,a horrible sickly feeling forming inside her. Visions of blood poured into her mind as she saw the pelting hoofs beating down on her mother. She was frozen to the spot as the memory's came flooding back. Beating.Beating.Beating. The words lingered in her head as the hoofs kept pelting down. A warm touch woke her from the nightmarish day dream. She flicked her head up a little,looking into the kind eyes of Levi.

Both of the horses spoke words of protection. They both swore they will protect her.But what if they get hurt..because I am to scared to protect myself? That was what she feared. Her father would hurt anyone to get to her. She knew he would. And that was the last thing she wanted-her friends hurt,because of her.

Thankfully he changed the subject. Aryel was obviously his friend. The way he wasn't holding his wing up to protect her anymore proved that they were safe with her. She held her head up,ears pricked. if she wanted to I wouldn't mind her living here with me until she was comfortable enough to do her own thing. Her heart lifted as he spoke to her. He looked down to her,a smile appearing. Would you like that Lana? Oh would she! Bucking a slight bit in complete joy she peered up at him,he eyes filled with will. "I would love to Levi!" It was al she could say. She was completely overwhelmed.

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-29-2012, 12:17 PM