the Rift

i fall to rise again [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

LionHeart? Her triangle ears tip in to Yiska's voice. It was new for Faelene, but she hadn't exactly meet any Dragon Throat members under regular circumstances. With Leander's new burns for the life of the hawk she thought that might be the reason, and lets face it she knew how brave Leander was. There seemed to be something else. A pleasant smile lighting her face, she dipped her head to the dun stallion in return. "Thank you," she spoke to him, though a little wary why he was suddenly leaving, and perhaps they look in his storm colored orbs, the want to meet again. "You too.." she murmured loss to say she would make an effort. Though, it would be a lie to say she wouldn't be curious how that went, and who the equine was. Collecting a breath, she whisked her tail against her side if only to feel a breeze. "Nice fellow," she commented, watching as him soon fade in the reflection of sun and sand. Meeting icy blue eyes, she could look in them but she felt she was looking at someone else. With his facade holding what he was keeping from others it almost was like she was.

"I missed you too." Faintly she brushed her dark nose to his own ashen muzzle, but withdrew it when his crown dipped further down. What's wrong, her mouth would begin to say, but instead tightened. It was hard not to let the muscles round her jaw clench, it was one way to stop herself from doing anything. Faelene shouldn't be surprised when they were apart somethings were bound to happen, but those things were not small changes to take without pause. "Leander the LionHeart," her chords would quietly sound, skipping round as if there was no complication, no wrecking havoc in her skull. "It suits you..." The red maned would not speak of Kri. There was little she knew except basic knowledge most would have. Leader of Dragon's Throat, who fought against them breaking some form of word she had given to the Unicorns in doing so. It would be better not to go there. Leander was Leader now too, and for good reasons.

Mindful of the creature that accompanied him, the bird of prey was climbing high upon his neck, and Faelene stepped forth out of instinct. Leander went to checking on her, and the mare took to leaning away from the pair. Though she did not want to feel the outsider, would it be in the hawk's instinct to dislike her for the sake she held Leander's affection? It merely looked upon her, probably lacking to see many Unicorn if any in these parts. Meeting her eyes which were red brown, she wouldn't speak; she remembered how Mauja's young owl could have cared less. Faelene viewed her with a soft, respectful gaze knowing it best not to ignore her either.

There wasn't much she could say being told of his loneliness, because that was Faelene's fault, and Ember was now to fill that role. Even with him drawing closer, she felt suddenly hollow. Why couldn't he loved someone deserving of his loyalty and affections. Her lips would break into a quick smile, maybe one day he would not have to fret over her so much. She would have to find the golden lion first.

"I've been fine, Birdsong is definitely a welcome change. Some others I'm still not so sure..." It was her turn to droop her head, but instead she raised her chin, looking toward the stretch leading to his home with a look of indifference. When she spoke her voice sounded far off, not quite something she had used in his presence. "Mauja is gone, and a new God has surfaced deeming Psyche Lady of our group in return for giving us a new haven. I'm conflicted, and quite worried about those who live there who are unaware of her intentions, and the prisoners they have gathered. What plays greatly upon my mind the fact of being a traitor makes you worse than equine or pegasus." A grin of nothing pleasant curved long her muzzle, and she shook her head. "I can see you have another change, though, you do not have blue eyes of frosty ice. Did something else happen?"

Messages In This Thread
i fall to rise again [closed] - by Faelene - 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 03:45 PM