the Rift

Hell If I Care [Psyche]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

The pain within was growing colder. Something hit her from behind, like a sharp painful memory. Yes it was a memory. Her mother. The hit Psyche took was the same hit Elizabeth's mother had took merely days before the silver was taken from her side and forced to battle training. The forceful duty did much good, or so they thought. Elizabeth turned top heavy. The lust for power hungry within her lips. Resulting in the death of the king, her father. She'd had the taste of power before, still that lust deep within her, it was enough to make her sick. Thinking about it, it was better to follow. You were less hated and easier was easier to please someone than to demand being pleased.

So it was just the bonding Elizabeth needed to prove her worth below Psyche's rank. It was enough just to give her the taste of power but hold her back from making a full blown mistake. Leadership under the circumstances of less knowledge from this new found world, would surely result in horrific disasters. A shame put to her name once again. Elizabeth would have to run again, fly away and she was oh so tired of leaving.

Movement through the sand was slow and she pondered through Psyche's words momentarily. Realizing the genius in the new information the jackal held. "And with that we have our answer." a slight pause "From what I've learned in past experiences, you must have a tight unity within yourself or the two of you, or things will fall." simple as that. You can not rule together if you are simply always disagreeing. That was mere foolish. "This seems about like the information we need to leave Psyche." striking back at the perfect moment, "But if something is to stray us from leaving together and I make it out before you, you will not stay here" pausing to eye the mare with cold steel eyes "not only do I need you but the Plague needs you. I will come for you no matter the consequences." she ended her thought. Whether Psyche saw it as a weakness or not, Elizabeth cared not. It was a simple, your now my sister, family, blood... I can not leave you, kind of thing.

Messages In This Thread
Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-04-2012, 01:04 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-04-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-05-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-06-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-06-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-09-2012, 07:33 PM