From My Shadow [open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

The forest.

Phae felt bittersweet about this place. On the one hand, it was where her life in The Grey had started; where Ophelia had brought her. Where she had returned to show Ktu the amulet that she stole for them. Still, the more frightened part of her mind, still hated being in the trees. There was no possible escape, except on foot. Phae was a tall mare and lightly built. She was meant for the skies, not for walking through the trees. Still, this was her home. She ruffled her wings, still feeling as if they weren't her own. Some oddity had taken over and altered a large number of the pegasi that she knew - it had turned her normally tawny wings completely white. There was also a glimmery light which hung above her ears, like a halo, casting glitter if she moved her head too much. Her wings too, her now pristine white wings, were covered with small patches of dried blood, and many, many scabs. They were evidence of her encounter with Leander the LionHeart, fucking Sultan of the fucking Throat she thought bitterly, inspecting the wounds which were healing slower than she would have like.

Thank you, God of the Earth

Her ears flickered as she heard the voice of another, and quite close. The Forest had a way of masking the direction of sounds, given the odd accoustics caused by the trees. Turning her head, she looked around seeing no-one, for Miltiades' coat caused him to blend in well with the flora and fauna. Snorting, Phae narrowed her green gaze, glad to feel the Earth Amulet heavy around her neck. Her first instinct of course, was to flee. But in the forest, with the voice so near, that wasn't an option. And the voice had spoken of the Earth God...a God that Phae personally knew, who in fact had given her a quest. He had also fathered Ktu's son, and given The Grey a contract recently. If this creature revered The God of the Earth, then surely he would not dare hurt her.

"Who is there?" She called out, her silky voice confident. She knew the voice was masculine...and Phae knew very well how to deal with males. She was not built for a fight...but there were many other physical ways to deal with a stallion..tactics she very much enjoyed.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-11-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM