the Rift

i fall to rise again [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

The retraction of his touch was quite unlike him, his breath felt like the Steppe's, and made her think twice in offering it again. Maybe, it was best unknowing if they would have another wander this way. It wouldn't surprise her if someone had to see who had an audience with their Sultan. Her eyes dark,open, she studied him. Was his confident shaken? There was something deeply wrong, worry etched in his golden face. "Leander, did something else happen?" Voice though gentle, was steady as she kept worry, the fear from it. He had once confessed of a flirting mare, and it wasn't hard to know something bothered him. Stared at him for a moment, before looking to the creature she hoped to give him more peace and safety than Faelene. Already she looked to be caring for the tall charger, and Faelene wished she could tell her to take good care of him. Some how she doubted the words would be necessary.

Placing himself in closer reach she no longer was tempted to extend herself again, except with her words. His emotions upon his face Faelene could easily read him. Whatever the change was, made it even easier. Yes, he did not like Psyche either, but that was to be expected. He had met her no doubt as Faelene knew about the great snake in taking her captive. It wasn't hard when she was in charge of keeping information, and the herd safe. She was often too slow to actually do anything about the captures. There were too many, and for some targets she felt were strange. Like Aurelius. He must be dying in this heat. He was about the only one she wanted back. Holding her tongue, she let herself listen after a clear look around, amused, and yet sensing the severity they should have meant. "Lady is her title, as yours is Sultan. But no, she's not exactly what I would define as one...I would give you some advice I want you to heed. Don't underestimate her. Her tongue may be barbed for you, but it is not to others and she is clever as she is twisted." There was a clear, sharp warning in her words, a deadly cut to her eyes. "She will do something, don't let it cost you." The dark maiden held his gaze wanting for him to believe this. A flip of her ears, she let her face retain a cool look. "For violence I don't expect anyone to sit back, and especially you. Don't think they won't be expecting that, they want that. And I plan to stay there, I can be of more help. Besides, if I'm forced to cross sides you'll get your wish." A smirk toyed with her lips, but didn't expect it to lighten his mood. She wished there was something though. It was hard to here his want, because that's what she would have liked to. Things like that didn't exist or work like that. "It would be a wonderful world if everyone got along, but there will always be someone in want of other kinds of things. You should not take that burden upon yourself, that's hard for anyone to change and control." A smile of admiration, she bumped his nose.

The explanation of his new appearance had her own eyes cold, and a face of stone, a chill running down her spine even in this heat. "Sounds more like a demon," she commented in a whisper, shaking her head at this dire news. There seemed no reason why it came upon him. With a far off look, she found herself looking past him, her mind working quickly. "Things?" Head swung back to his golden face, having thought she couldn't be more disturbed. "I have never heard of spirits, but in stories to keep me in my place. This..have you told anyone else, or thought of asking the Gods?" If only for his worry she kept her face composed, though Faelene was concerned if this thing would leave on its own. "Is there something I could do for you?" She wished there was something, she was tired of feeling powerless, and useless.

Messages In This Thread
i fall to rise again [closed] - by Faelene - 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 03:45 PM