the Rift

i fall to rise again [closed]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

Faelene's sweet voice, the one which had been so often soothing on his soul, turned sharp as she spoke of Psyche. Did she actually feel some loyalty to that bitch? Ashen ears twisted backwards as she defensively commented on the mare's title, but he would not let those ears burrow into his mane. Anger began to flare within him, unchained despite his desperate desire to keep Faelene from it. It was unbearable. Thoughts of the spy pegasus, snow covered and frightened, flashed through his mind before fury's blur began to overtake such memories. "If she does anything to the Throat, it will cost her." He spoke, voice quiet yet deep, venom lacing the words. He would kill Faelene's leader if she even stole one member of his herd. He would rip those trinkets from her mane one by one, and tie her horn into his own. Porcelain eyes began to freeze over with rage, showing only a bit of Leander's struggle to contain his emotions.

"If your group is foolish enough to want violence, then maybe they need to be granted their wish and learn the hard way." Raising unyielding blue eyes to the dark of her face, he let his chords hang on the air. He could not help being this way, could not keep his anger from taking control of his speech at the very least. If he could only keep himself from hurting her, than talking to her this way would be worth it. Even as she tried to reassure him, to comfort him, he shifted back away from her once again, furious and terrified of causing any harm to her.

She spoke about his situation, talking of Demons. Yes. A demon. The name felt right for the thing that held him, for it was no normal spirit which caused his demeanor to run so volatile. A fleeting plea flashed across his features, for the shortest of seconds replacing the anger. "You must go. I am not myself. I don't want to hurt you, Faelene. Please." The last bit of resolve had drained from him. He would be able to control his rage no more. The brawny palomino turned, away from the ruby locked maiden who meant so well, and began to walk back towards the center of the Throat. Ember had turned to look back at the dark mare, wondering why Leander was leaving her so quickly.

[ooc: Leander is having a mood swing due to the Demon possession. Faelene can try to stop him if she wants to, but he will likely get violent/worse. xD Sorry for the drama <3]

Messages In This Thread
i fall to rise again [closed] - by Faelene - 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 03:45 PM