the Rift

Diplomatic Visitation{Kri, Smoke, Indy, open}

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
Patrol. It was a repetitive routine, but one the stallion had trained for all his life. Securing one’s borders was not meant to be easy, else everyone would be doing it. Azzuen had been set a task, he had been given the challenge of being General of the Throat, and he wasn’t about to shirk away at any of the responsibilities that came along with it, even if it meant less time with his beloved mate and daughter. No, he did this for them. Cirrus often joined him on his patrols, for they involved lots of flying, and she was learning, though her flights were often shorter in nature. He was surprised at how fast she grew in physical appearance as well as knowledgeable capacity, but then he could hardly remember being that young and observing such things in himself. Certainly watching her grow up however, made him only want to populate the Throat with more of his kin. But that was something to be discussed with Cass, another time.

Right now his senses alerted him to an intrusion, one that was not unfriendly however, by the looks of things. He recognised Smoke with ease, her blue dragon he greeted with a breezy nicker as he flew by it. The pale mistress beside Smoke he could only assume was her leader, the diligent way in which she carried herself spoke of the crown she must wear atop that pretty visage. Circling them once, before dipping his wings to them in a Pegasus salute, the General landed smoothly, shaking out this thick, knotted mane and trotting towards the duo of mares. It seems there are many mares in power in these lands. He thought absently, but it was not with malice of hatred, merely a silently amused observation. Azzuen knew well enough to respect mares, his own mother being one of legendary proportions. Nodding his cranium as he neared them, his deep baritone presented his gentlemanly speech to the femmes of the Foothills.

“Greetings; I am Azzuen, General here. My leader will be along shortly, I imagine. You are welcome to rest yourselves by the lake should you find this heat as unbearable as the rest of us.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diplomatic Visitation{Kri, Smoke, Indy, open} - by Ázzuen - 07-11-2012, 07:31 AM