From My Shadow [open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

You do not demand of me, child

Phaedra resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Seems to me I just did." She replied smartly. What the stallion had certainly meant was that she shouldn't demand of him, but that wasn't what he said. And who was he to give her demands? His inflection when he said the world child seem to imply that he was referring more to just that age different between the two. It sounded arrogant, but in her opinion, unjustified.

Flicking her tail with amusement, she narrowed her green gaze revealing a mixture of laughter and flirtatiousness. Go away, he demanded again, but she remained undeterred. This was their forest, The Grey's. And she was not afraid of this wingless creature. This forest hid many things, of them members of The Grey, who would be at her side immediately, should she call. Her sandy mane flowed in wavy clumps around her chest; shaking her head slightly, she caused her mane to part revealing the God of the Earth's amulet. Narrowing her eyes further as she stepped closer to him, brushing the side of his tall frame with her wingtip in what was meant to incite a pleasurable sensation, she shook her head. "Make me" She cooed seductively, her voice soft and demur. She continued to circle around in front of him; he was more than 8 inches taller than She, so she could easily walk under his chin. Moving closer to again flirtatiously brush against his opposite side, she turned back seductively smiling again. "But before you do, The Great God of the Earth, whom I overhead you speaking of, is currently engaged in a business transaction with the mercenary group of which I am apart, it is his amulet I wear around my neck, and it is his quest that I am currently on." She paused, as she returned to stand before him.

Did he understanding the subtext of what she was saying? He didn't seem to be such a thoughtful stallion that he only thought with his brain, rather than any other organ. But those were the kinds she liked best. The kind who were arrogant, as he seemed to be. Those were the kinds were relationships never ended with love; the type who thought of her as some pretty thing for them to own, and keep, and so as they will with; which was just fine with Phae. Stretching her neck up, moving her muzzle as close to his ear as she could, despite their height difference, she whispered: "So what'll it be?" Her voice was teasingly and sultry, her green gaze alluring as she pulled back, tilting her head prettily as she waited to see how he would play this out.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-11-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM