From My Shadow [open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lupus lay obscure is the shadows of the trees,his ears pricked forward as he listened to all that was being said though he couldn't work out which horse said what but he had a idea though what his senses told him. A low branch lay over him,forcing him to lie down and peer though the gaps of another set of low branches. All he could see was green hoofs and tanned hoofs. It was almost intimidating,not know what the two horses in front really looked like. Who is there? Another voice then spoke out. You do not demand of me, child. Go away. The two voices clashed in a way. They both seemed very firm on what they intended to get out the other. Seems to me I just did.Make me.But before you do, The Great God of the Earth, whom I overhead you speaking of, is currently engaged in a business transaction with the mercenary group of which I am apart, it is his amulet I wear around my neck, and it is his quest that I am currently on. So what'll it be? Very demanding...

He backed out from the low branch,extending himself to his full height, stretching out his legs. It was all done in silent secrecy. He then emerged,white coat as beautiful as ever,growling slightly to mark his presence. "So,what do we have here? Pegasus and Equine." He spoke as he sat in front of the two creatures. His voice slightly mocking but he turned to a more serious tone when he spoke again. "What brings you both here?" His ears were pricked as he waited patiently for an answer from either Horse or Pegasus.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-11-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Lupus - 12-12-2012, 02:55 PM