the Rift

i fall to rise again [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

It was hard enough to talk to him without the extra insanity. It was even harder to go out on a limb about the opposite sides they were on trying to help, and only be reminded once again the ways they were inflicted was not about to change. But it was driving madness how difficult it all was, feeling she could never fully have his understanding no matter by words or choice on anything. Had she not said he should rain hell upon them for their actions? No, not in those words, but that had been her point. This encounter only made her more tempted to seal her lips and throw away the key. She could leave the Basin, live in the Throat and it wouldn't make things any better for them. They would be forced with a new set of problems, and how would they be resolved? Certainly not by their difference of thought, and opinion.

The way his stare hardened, a thick sheet of ice, made her question what was Leander and what was the demon. The words were his for certain, but it took more than that for him to lose it. Move now, her body would tell her feeling she was very close to knowing what these things he could do were. Shuffling through the sand, her eyes were wide with alarm, but narrowed with question seeing one last look that was really his. It was not in her to run, mind screaming for her to so, while her heart held her there being helpless. If she thought fighting would kill the demon she would attempt it, but saw it not worth the risk. Ears folded back, a flicker of sadness to her gaze she watched him take off, seeing the last of Ember's red sand colored eyes that held a lost look. Faelene's only goodbye. "Leander, promise you'll find me again. By the start of a new moon, somewhere by the Endless!" Hoped her voice reached him, she had raised it for that single purpose. Getting a grip on herself, she watched him for only a second to help her find focus, and took off away from the heated lands.

[end]

Messages In This Thread
i fall to rise again [closed] - by Faelene - 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 03:45 PM