the Rift

Coming Home || Open

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Shyr's movements, tense and hostile, among the tree branches made the pair uncomfortable. The simple way she held herself so arrogantly but yet scarred and hostile, was beyond the breaking point for Abel. Within his temper wavered. Moving too and fro without a care. Nym was cautious, he could feel the awkward emotions coming from his brother. The chestnut stepped sideways a tiny amount. Giving his brother a tinsy bit more room to throw a tantrum if he needed to. Abel though was mature enough to handle his fire. Tossing the fuel only when needed, restraining it for safe reserves later. Shyr was waiting to be claimed. Or so she hoped for. Who would hope for such? Exactly what the two boys wondered, their blue and green gaze going from her to each other and back to her. Nym was the only to speak, once again, "For someone to think that way is weakness, you should not wait to be claimed. You are not a piece of property that someone can come in and grab up," he paused to take a gander at his brother, Abels eyes stared directly at the skiddish mare "you're just as worthy of a specimen as the next to walk through these trees."

Abel began to make motions with his lips. Unsure of whether to continue what he was thinking or just leave it at best but the thrive to tell her something was too great, "Perhaps we can show you to a home? A pretty lass such as yourself should not wander alone." There it was. Plain and spat without taste. It seemed he needed practice on giving compliments. He was still rough around the edges and had no real care to help the lady out but if Nym was willing to offer their services, the least he could do was be behind him in it. Then she smiles. Nervous and wrecking. A terrible smile at the least. Nym moved forwards toward the gal as she moved her lips in words again, "We live here," looking her up and down "as for a service, I don't believe we need any aiding at the moment." Nym's gaze locked on Shyr's features. Holding without a break in stare. Abel began to pipe up again.

He was annoyed and ready to cut this to the chase, get it done and over with, "There are 4 herd lands out there," muscles began to quiver in anticipation of movement "The Dragons Throat, Worlds Edge, Wintossed Foothills, and the Aurora Basin. Though there is information about each of these herds that I must inform you of if you plan to search out a home. The Throat is led by Kri and Leander, typically a land for the pegasus but they allow all in their ranks, but do not expect any special treatment unless you bear wings. The Edge is led by Mirage, equality is strong within her group. The Foothills is currently run by a triumvirate, Svetlanna, Evers, and Archibald each rule there. Again an equal herd but," he sighs, eager ears forward in a relaxed motion, stress relieved during his talk "the Basin is not so kind. They are unicorns who believe they are supreme and racist beyond belief, though not all of them are like that, the majority is. You must be a Unicorn to join within their ranks or your out of luck." Abel motioned forward. Swinging his jaw towards Nym's rump to get the other stud to return back to his original position.

Nym began to back up, roughly as he was not so great in reverse, Abel though was not finished. He could careless though, surely she could figure there was much more to it than just herd life. There was the Grey and so much more. Or just living a free outcast. Without a care in the world. Protecting yourself though was a challenge sometimes because its not always easy fending for yourself. "Though you are not required to plant your hooves upon a seed now, there is much to see here. My brother and I may be able to take you to what you desire."

image credits || IMI ART

Messages In This Thread
Coming Home || Open - by Shyr - 12-11-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: Coming Home || Open - by Nym - 12-11-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Coming Home || Open - by Shyr - 12-12-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Coming Home || Open - by Nym - 12-13-2012, 12:16 AM
RE: Coming Home || Open - by Shyr - 12-14-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: Coming Home || Open - by Nym - 12-16-2012, 01:32 PM