the Rift

A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Yang's features lit up as the stallion gently talked to them. "We don't live anywhere specifically. We just travel around. We would never fit in anywhere. People think it's strange for two foals to have such a close bond." Pressing his gaze towards Yang, and then to Yin, Levi couldn't figure out how these two couldn't be accepted into a herd. They were so sweet, adventurous, and had already found a best friend. Who says that family can't be your best friend? Levi was appalled that no one wanted them to come in a herd. The silvery brute’s expression turned to bewilderment as they talked, for he couldn’t figure out why no one wanted them. Another sweet tone rang as he heard Yin as him a question "What are you doing here alone?" Her face appeared to become more concerned as she caringly looked towards Levi. "Don't you have some one special to be close to?" Levi guessed she could say that, if you count Aryel, but she wasn’t with him twenty-four seven like these to foals seemed to be. They were sisters after all, as she had mentioned. Levi’s head turned to Yin as she talked to him kindly. Giving her a slight grin, he let out a sigh that had built up in his chest. “Well, you see, I ,as your sister said earlier, am a traveler to. I do belong to a herd, but I like to enjoy the other wonders of Helovia as well. And It also familiarizes the surroundings to me in case anything bad or good were to happen.” Still keeping his smile, he turned his gaze back to Yang “I am part of the Dragon’s Throat and I serve them as a solider.” Giving a heroic looking smile, he looked from one foal to the other. They seemed to be enjoying he company as well as he enjoyed theirs.

"So you need some one special too!" Yang ginned kindly as Levi laughed slightly as he heard this. “Well, I guess you could say that, I don’t have anyone that special to me yet, but I never had any siblings or friends growing up.” Giving the foals a happy expression, he was glad that the girls tried to cheer him up.

The two foals played with each other, gently nipping at one another. Yang was getting annoyed at her sister and yelled “C’mon” To Yin. Levi chuckled at the foals silliness. A bright look shimmered over his face as they bickered back and forth. Yin, then spoke to Levi once again "I'm Yin and my sister is Yang."She paused."May we know what your name is?" Giving a gleeful look, he stepped forward towards the fillies. “Of course you may Yin and Yang. It is a pleasure to meet you both.” His darker flecks moved from one foal to the other. “My name is Levi.” Flickering his tail, he addressed both of the foals again "You know, you both would make great members of the Throat. I see much potential in both of you." A happy grin appeared on his face as he waited for the fillies to reply.

[OOC: Sorry Dark! *hugs* I was all confused because I was tired, but I edited the post from me addressing them both girls :) ]

Messages In This Thread
A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-11-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Dark] - by Yin and Yang - 12-11-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-12-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Dark] - by Yin and Yang - 12-12-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-13-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Yin and Yang - 12-13-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Yin and Yang - 12-19-2012, 06:44 PM