the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

(I really shouldn't be taking on more threads, buuut...

Edit: I think Rowan and I posted at the same time)

Aryel had been circling high above the desert when she saw the white creature below. Flying just for the sake of flying, feeling the faint push of thermals and air currents on her wing feathers, senses awash with the simple euphoria of flight, her reverie had been interrupted by a strange noise coming from the ground. There was a white horse drinking from their oasis, kicking up the sand and sending his call across the sand. Now what could he want? she wondered, banking into a sloping curve, loosing altitude while keeping the newcomer in her sight. She had never met him before, and while they had no restrictions on who could join the Throat Herd, it was typically pegasi who braved the desert to meet them.

This horse, as she could see when she drew closer, lacked wings. And it also seemed that another was approaching him, an equine that did indeed seem to be a Throat horse.

She came in for the landing, gliding towards the ground and flaring her wings at the last minute to slow herself, sending up a cloud of sand as she hit the ground. Shuffling her wings and refolding them, she turned towards the stranger and whinnied a greeting, walking towards him. When she approached, she saw that he was a unicorn, unusual to see in these parts. He was mainly white, with accents of green here and there. Giving a polite nod to the equine, she turned back to the unicorn. "Can I help you?" she asked, tilting her head.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Aryel - 12-13-2012, 09:04 PM