the Rift

Superman [ open ]

Naberius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Naberius stood facing the tree silently, his cream hued banner lashing tenderly at his hindquarters. For it being spring these lands were relatively stagnant. Besides the slaying he had just witnessed all else appeared to be still. His ears swiveled atop his dome, perusing the zone for any signs of other individuals. Abe appreciated unobtrusive moments like this, when he could just listen to the world and its many vermin scampering about, using and abusing their mother. Leisurely he began to catch indications of life. A fox slinking through the bushes looking for the next mouse to devour, a snake slithering up a tree trying to catch more rays from the sun, everything going about their day indifferent to their inquisitive neighbor. Naberius let his crania lower towards the earth, his amber voids landing on a field mouse as it warily smelt his hoof. He smirked as he watched its tiny nose working a mile a minute trying to identify its road block. Slowly his jaws opened as he envisioned crushing the minute rodent between his incisors.

Before any blood could be shed however the rustling of foliage drew Abe’s attention elsewhere and the mouse scurried off, fortunate to live another day. Whatever was in the brush this time was much larger than the previous creatures Naberius had acknowledged. A curious snort was expelled from the demon as he rotated his crown to look in the direction of the disturbance. His audits stood erect as he let his chasms pry through the plants, hurriedly seeking out the intruder. Naberius’s muscles tensed beneath his two-hued pelt, not out of anxiety but from experience and logic. He did not dread what might be stalking him, he was sure he could put up a magnificent fight against whatever it may be, but he wouldn’t be caught unawares. Abe merely wasn’t that foolish. As he had expected a mare of washed-out obsidian pigmentation emerged from the depths of the forest. The rubicund dreads were her paramount feature undoubtedly, giving her an almost fictional appearance. Her physique did not resemble most mares either, being less petite and more robust, but wholly she wasn’t an unpleasant looking vixen. Not his desired type by any means, but that had never stopped him before.

"You always leave a conquering mark?" A chuckle left Naberius’s gullet at these words. Why yes my dear I do, when it can’t be butchered or impregnated I go with the next best thing. Ripping off its flesh. Naberius kept this musing to himself but the smirk on his chops grew at the thought. Was that a serious question or one of those rhetorical provocations? Sometimes he simply couldn’t tell the difference. "Many come here to do, I could offer you a land to call home, but it depends on your thoughts." Abe’s head turned to gaze at her with one lustrous eye, staring into her sable pits pensively. What did she mean it depended on his thoughts? All he cared about was what they had to provide him. Naberius was not one to be a peasant or slave to anybody, he was above being a commoner and he would make that very well known. You would never get anywhere in life if you let others walk all over you, his father had taught him that and he had never forgotten the lesson. Even after his dear old daddy went utterly bonkers from his hunger for power and was assassinated by his own henchmen. But that was another story entirely.

“Oh could you? Do tell…”

He was an asshole, tried and true. His voice had a very refined hint of mockery as it slipped from his maw. He wasn’t looking for just a place to reside, heavens know, he wanted much more than that. This damsel did not hold herself like one of a superior class making Naberius extremely interested in exactly what she had to offer him. She appeared to be nothing more than a recruiter and not a very good one at that, but he was willing to give her a shot. He was a philanthropic fella after all.

“I have many thoughts darling, ranging from what I’m going to have for breakfast to what you look like from behind. Now if you give me a category you’d like me to focus on I’m sure I’d be more than delighted to enlighten you on what my particular ponderings in that area are.”

Ever the Casanova he is, truly a womanizer of the highest degree.

[ ooc: Sorry he's such a jerk, a little unexpected but characters create themselves I guess haha. ]

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-13-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-14-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-17-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 01:49 PM