the Rift

Superman [ open ]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

ooc:It's all good. I'm sorry if I'm slow.

He was more disturbing than Faelene cared to let her mind imagine or dwell on. It didn't matter. His answering laugh was enough, and merely another mental note added to her mind. If he was insane with no bounds she was going to pass, but if he proved capable of using half his brain it might be interesting. Since she was trying to keep her reputation with the Basin she wasn't going to bring back and imbecile. So far he must have some part of it that functioned. A twitch of her ears, she keeps them upon him instead of following her feelings to flatten them to her skull. Play nice.. This stallion might be the first in awhile to grind on her nerves, but she was far from acting out. She was only deciding on her matter of approach, his voice might be becoming, having a mark of insult. Faelene now was only interested in taking him back to see what kind of fickle thing he would be in Psyche's presence. His nose up her ass, or his teeth shoved into his throat. Maybe, a ripped out tongue? Pleasant thoughts, she easily adorned a mask of amusement. If first impressed, and not aware of his own rude remarks.

A distorted laugh rang from her dark lips, and she shook her head while quieting the gentle ring. It was hard not to call him a jackass in the form of a Unicorn, but she would manage. A voice of sweet, and telling tones she spoke."You darling may fit in where I live, by the horn on your head, and the darkness in your heart. But I have no mind to take you to my Lady if you don't properly use your wit. If you can not handle the cold, nor far journey I'm through wasting my time on your coarse hide."

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-13-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-14-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-17-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 01:49 PM