the Rift

Cry Out, It's Spring! [Abdullah]

Athena2 Posts: 48
Dragon's Throat Pupil
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1hh :: 4 Years 8 Months
Adoptable

Correct me if I'm wrong; You're fragile and you're strong- a beautiful and perfect combination</style>

Alertness has completely fled the palomino, vanishing like water into steam when the heat of joy is placed against it. Spring fever, Athena has heard it named as such before. Since this day, she had merely smiled and imagined it was something young foals took part in, frolicking about and no longer restrained to their mother's bellies during the freezing winter months. Now, she would not be so judgmental. It truly felt as if she was feverish, but her medically inclined mind knew there was no herb to bring it down. Uncaring that the water was much too brisk, it was no longer freezing from the influence of Frostfall. Gold darkening where it has splashed up her legs and caressed her belly. Small body moves sinuously, leaping and twisting in the rushing currents that cannot knock her off her sure feet.

Even if her guard is down, the approach of another is impossible not to spot. Taller mare steps towards the clear water, dappled in smoke and charcoal smudges, highlighted by the color of snow. Athena's eyes, a cacophony of green and brown, lift to her face that bears a smile. One has already bloomed on her face, previously dripped in excitement and exhilaration. Changing now to pleasant and beckoning. Inviting this woman to join her in her praising of the warmer season. Decibels sweet and kind as they reach the compact little mare's ears. Before she can make her face stop smiling to reply, as she is much too excited not to smile, the fae has jumped forward into the water, sending up a spray of sparkling droplets that catch the rays of light and sparkle like dying diamonds before disappearing back to their mother source. A bubble of laughter streams out of Athena, and she bucks her hind legs up to slam them back into the water to send up a spray of her own, endlessly long lion tail flickering and whipping the tip of the river as if it had a mind of its own. "Of course you are welcome, my friend! It is a beautiful day, I would be a fool to say no to company!" Prancing forward closer to the unnamed girl, listeners pricked and stride bouncy and joyous. Dipping her head, though the water does not make it into her lips, eyes playful and sparkling as she meets the doll's gaze. Raising her head only to twirl in a small circle, turning to meet her again with a breathless laugh. "I swear, I am not normally so fickle, but it is a day for merryment! I'm Athena, can I ask of your name?" Face bright, but calming a little to at least achieve some conversation.

[[I'm afraid I must disappoint. My gun is filled with adorable Totoro bullets and love xD]]

Credit

Messages In This Thread
Cry Out, It's Spring! [Abdullah] - by Athena2 - 12-11-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Cry Out, It's Spring! [Abdullah] - by Abdullah - 12-16-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Cry Out, It's Spring! [Abdullah] - by Athena2 - 12-16-2012, 11:21 PM