the Rift

Diplomatic Visitation{Kri, Smoke, Indy, open}
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Though inseparable, the two sisters had grown comfortable enough in their new home to spend time on other sides of the oasis, and Ophelia had taken to lightly grazing near the water's edge. She found that she could see her sister's reflection in the water and know where she was at all times; this was comforting. Ophelia was still unused to Ktulu being such an able filly, with perfect, straight legs, and she often found herself missing having to be at her side constantly.

The black and red reflection moved away, and the white filly's head shot upward, ears forward to hear what might have caught Ktulu's interest. A strange call - a female call. With furrowed brows, Ophelia picked up a graceful canter, splashing her cloven hooves in the water's edge. The large, dark form of Azzuen caught her site and she smiled; he was kind. The white and crimson mare was slow to trust, but Azzuen was slowly earning hers - enough to crack a smile from her lips at least.

A shifting shadow on the ground alerted her to the sight of a dragon over head, and her heart sang enviously. She sorely missed her half-wolf friend and his charcoal dragon, and the thought that they lay dead in that cave made her soul cry. At least Adele had made it out alive with Vera. She moved to her sister's side as she introduced herself but remained silent, observing the two mares. One was obviously battle hardened, bonded to the blue dragon. The other was silvery white in color and regal... and somehow oddly familiar.

"Hello, handsome," she murmured up at the blue dragon, a child-like smile on her lips.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diplomatic Visitation{Kri, Smoke, Indy, open} - by Ophelia - 07-11-2012, 08:54 PM