the Rift

A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
"The Throat?!" Yang's features seemed to brighten up as Levi talked to her about his heart warming herd. The light breeze carried her sweet tone almost as it was a whisper. Yang and Yin went away to discuss whether they would want to go to the Throat or not. Levi really hoped that they would want to go to the Throat because they seemed to be great fillies and Levi really did see them to have much potential in a possible rank they could have in the future. It didn’t take long for the two wonders to come running back. Yang bounded with joy, as Yin had more of an annoyed look on her sweet features that made up her face. Levi liked how they were total opposites, but still loved each other and worked together on the things that the wanted to do. Levi smiled at the fillies as he knew that they had an answer for him

Levi had never really watched two foals before, let alone one. He met a wandering foal in the Throat once, as he promised she could live with him until she needed. Her name was Lana and she was such a sweet foal. Even from anything the poor filly had gone through. Levi loved foals and wanted to help them out anyway she could. Maybe Lana could meet these two foals! That might help Lana and the foal’s confidence. Levi smiled as he thought that this might work out for them.

"We're going with you!" Yang’s ringing tone sang. Levi chuckled at her enthusiasm, as he stepped towards the fillies presences. Levi whinnied with pride as he felt honored that he foals wanted to come to his home. Levi was excited to show the fillies his home, and how welcome they would be if they went. Turning his head in their direction, he smiled from Yang and Yin and said “Then, shall we be on our way? I will take you two when you are ready.” A soft grin drifted down his maw, as Levi waited for the fillies to reply.

(OOC: Alrighty, thanks Dark! And omg I am soooooo sorry for the late response! I have been super busy and I will try to keep up, but this week has just been hard for me :/)

Messages In This Thread
A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-11-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Dark] - by Yin and Yang - 12-11-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-12-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Dark] - by Yin and Yang - 12-12-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-13-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Yin and Yang - 12-13-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Levi - 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang] - by Yin and Yang - 12-19-2012, 06:44 PM