the Rift

under the sea! [quest]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel's attention was drawn by a figure in the sky. She looked up to see a fellow pegasus wheeling above them, solid white except for his vividly-colored wings, in stark contrast with and yet matching perfectly his snowy body. She watched as he landed in the shallows next to her, addressing Cormac first. He seemed to be rather comfortable speaking to him, perhaps they knew eachother before Cormac's transformation?

She blinked as he turned to her, asking her name and...her ears flicked backwards. He also had noticed the spots. "Don't ask about those." she groaned. "Because I don't know. The halo, the spots, those weren't there in Frostfall. And my wings were black before, not white." (Although she would privately admit her spots, which were dark blue when they weren't glowing, weren't too ugly.) "I think it's happened to a few other horses, or so I've heard." She tossed her head. "I'm blaming it on the gods."

She jumped as his tail brushed her flank, accompanied by a few flirtatious words. Oh, wonderful, she thought. Exchanging banter with one "stud" was fine, but two were a bit of a hoof-full. Thankfully, it seemed Cormac shared this opinion, although she wasn't sure if that was a faint note of possessiveness in his tone. Still, she had no desire to get between two sparring stallions. (Although she privately wondered what Cormac could do in terms of fighting in his present state.)

So the parrot-colored pegasus was named Kraken. Kraken and Cormac. Maybe they were in some sort of beach-roving band together. She noticed with interest the gold rings in his ear, as well as Cormac's ripped ear. Just what had she stumbled into here? "You two know eachother?" she asked.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
under the sea! [quest] - by Cormac - 12-05-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Aryel - 12-05-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Cormac - 12-06-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Aryel - 12-06-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Cormac - 12-07-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Cormac - 12-07-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Kraken - 12-17-2012, 06:20 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Cormac - 12-17-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: under the sea! [quest] - by Aryel - 12-19-2012, 06:17 PM