the Rift

A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN]

Reina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(I don't know if I am meant to wait for Cypress to respond. If I am, I am very sorry and I will delete this post immediately)

Reina closed her eyes for a moment as Athena spoke so kindly to her. She had never heard of someone welcoming a stranger so completely and she immediately felt warmed by Athena's presence and words. However she forced herself to close her eyes, just for one minute, to make sure that it was not all just a dream. This was exactly what she had hoped she would find.. shelter, other horse, food... And more than that, Athena had mentioned that she was a healer, maybe she could help Reina to recover. It was a general rule of thumb not to trust strangers but Reina didn't even consider turning Athena down. It's not like I could do any worse than I am now.

"Th-thank you," at first it was all that Reina could say but after a moment she gathered herself together and spoke again. "I have travelled for a long time, possibly for too long, but there was nothing left for me where I came from, and nothing to help me on my way except hope for what I would find at the end. I would be very grateful for your shelter and companionship but I hope you understand when I say, I cannot see myself travelling very far, very quickly."

Messages In This Thread
A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-12-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Athena2 - 12-14-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Cypress - 12-14-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-15-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Athena2 - 12-15-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-21-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Athena2 - 12-21-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-29-2012, 01:43 PM