the Rift

Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

Nayati
you show me how to see that nothing is whole and nothing is broken

Breaths were coming too fast, and Nayati wanted to cry when she realized she was fast approaching one of her infamous panic attacks. But she couldn't succumb, not now. If she did, she'd completely lose all consciousness of the world. Everything would go blank in her vision, and she'd crumple into a heap for a good few minutes. If she did that now, she'd be dead. But that didn't help her calm down, and a few tears budded on her cheeks and fell. She was so very scared. She didn't want to die.

Just keep talking, Nayati. Something wise spoke inside her. She needed to get some time. Surely somebody had to know by now that she was gone? Romani? Abdullah? Jericho? "M-Mother said I-I bad...I-I ugly a-and not w-wanted..." It ached in her chest again. Panic was setting in, and soon she would have to go under. It was simply part of who she was, and she was afraid that she wouldn't have the chance to grow out of it. Squeaking sobs came from her when he warned her not to run. She couldn't even if she had tried, she was shaking too fiercely. His laugh shook her down to her bones, terrified her. "T-The Foo-Foothills..." Wishing she had never went out on her own. Nayati was desperate now. The telltale signs of her panic attacks were showing, and she knew that if someone didn't come and save her, and soon, she wouldn't wake back up after it.

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open - by Nayati - 12-20-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open - by Nayati - 12-22-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 09:08 PM