the Rift

Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

"BACK OFF YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I roared, diving out of the sky. My wings snap open, catch my weight as I rear, landing in front of my little one with my eyes trained on the wolf. He was an ugly white brute, threatening my child. My head snakes out, ears pinned to silver skull, eyes fierce with rage. How dare he threaten my daughter? I sweep one wing back gracefully, pulling Nayati close to my flank. If there is one wolf, there are more. My nostrils flare, trying to find any other lupine scents- but he is alone. I had been flying, lonely and lost in my thoughts, before recognizing the shape of a foal and a wolf.

I had not known it was Nayati. But now I felt the urge stronger than ever to protect her.

That mangy mongrel! I kept my eyes trained on him in disgust, before letting my gaze flicker to my dear little one. "Breathe Nayati, breathe. Trust me." I soothe her with a quiet whisper in her ears, all the while keeping my attention firmly locked onto the wolf. Why can't she fly? It would be so much easier if we could fly! That way, I could get her up in the air. "I suggest you leave now, wolf." I growl with a voice to match his throaty tones.

Messages In This Thread
Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open - by Nayati - 12-20-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 09:08 PM