the Rift

Thunder Welcomes Me [open]

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

Onni was singing to a bird of her own, yet hers was also offering his replies. They were both thrilled by the sudden storm which whiped away some of the oppressive heat. Lyhty soared in the air next to the mare as they traveled to the Threshold. The painted girl was happy to have been entrusted by her mother for today's adventure into the gateway of Helovia. They needed more members in the Throat, it was true, but at least the land was bustling with activity nowadays - unlike during the reign of the Order. Still, Onni was a friendly mare, even if a tad awkward at conversation - she enjoyed new faces and stories, and appreciated each individual whom she came upon.

Every life was important, even if it did not belong to your beloved.

Together the pair dive toward the trees, finding a neat little clearing to bring them somewhere within the wood. Kri had been sure to mention that pegasus were preferred, but her mother was not racist, and thus any could find a home in the desert. They only needed a strong heart and will to please her mother. Onni was certain she would find at least one such individual today.

Setting off through the forest, the mare can't help but muse back to the days she had spent standing in these woods, praying for a familiar face to pass from Isilme into this new land. A few had come, a disappointing few. The friends she had lost in her life were like injuries, ones she clearly felt everyday. A brave face was slapped on in response, though. So long as she carried the torch of their memory, they would not truly be lost.

Lyhty shakes aware Onni's reverie with the sound of alarm, his pretty voice twisting more high pitched, a feeling of unease seeping into the mare's conscious. Her blue eyes scan the surroundings, ears catching a fading song directing her sight. When the vision of a chestnut pegasus is made, Onni's pale face makes way for a smile. Trotting forward to catch up to the other mare, excitement bubbles in her chest.

"Hello," Onni says as she gets close to the chestnut mare. "My name is Onni and this is Lyhty." The mare's head twists to the side, gesturing toward the firetailed finch flying by her side. "Welcome to Helovia."

Messages In This Thread
Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-12-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-12-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-13-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-13-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-13-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-14-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-15-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-16-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-16-2012, 02:37 PM