the Rift

I've Run Dry [Djinn]

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Djinn

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure.

The sound of hoof beats fast approaching made the ears of the injured brute turn backwards, almost disappearing in the thick of the dark mane as they flattened against the neck. Demonic eyes rolled back in an attempt to spot the creator of the racket before they could sneak up on him, preferably without having to turn the neck or even move the head more than necessary. It proved futile, and thus it was a somewhat paranoid and decidedly battle ready young stallion that replied to the kind and generous offer of the winged mare.

"Naha, you don't bloody say? Imagine, and here I was thinking that I've never felt better in my entire fucking life." The normally so smooth and jesting voice was thickly laced with sarcasm, hoarse from the pain and not entirely pleased with having anyone see him in such a deplorable state. Vanity wasn't one of his greatest flaws, but it was there none the less; he'd have much preferred to be spotless, newly groomed and of perfect health before starting a conversation with a pretty lady.

There was no reason to dwell over the fact that he only had himself to blame, right? No, no reason at all.

But, it would be beyond stupid to decline the offer of help when he clearly was in need of it. Djinn wasn't entirely stupid (just thoughtless at times) and he realized immediately that his tone of voice wasn't appropriate for someone asking a favor. With difficulty he reigned in a seething temper sprung from pain, and somehow managed a strained smile - one that was quickly broken by a groan of pain as the tug of the skin sent a new surge of agony through the injured area.

"Yes. Please. If you would be so kind... Do excuse my language, I wasn't raised in.. ugh, a good environment..."

With extreme difficulty the tall stallion turned around to face the mare, unable to see his own wound but realizing the severity of it after noticing the expression of the mare. Electric blue eyes against a backdrop of deepest black regarded her warily, only reluctantly placing his future in the hands of this stranger. He'd owe her one after this was over...

Nor is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain.

Messages In This Thread
I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-16-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-27-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-30-2012, 01:21 AM