the Rift

I've Run Dry [Djinn]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

Ears snapped to his neck and instantly she felt unwelcome, troubled with the teasing question of leaving or staying despite his rather brash tone. A feeling deep inside her begged her to stay and pushed a very protecting instinct to the top of her cranium. Swirling her mind in every which way. Eating at the last bit of reassurance she had that her magic was still there. What if the God had destroyed her magic because she had failed to heal someone quick enough but surely not. The bright mare shrugged. Quickly loosening her grip on disgust and stepped forward as he spoke. He was sarcastic and quick to lose a grip on diplomacy, or even polite conversing. Though she would brush it off and continue to smile. It was not in her nature to care about such anymore, she'd taken it all her life, it wouldn't kill her to take a little more.

Djinn's sarcastic and rude temper rubbed away quickly. Her eyes lightened even more and she smiled happily. Childish antics crawling at her legs and dancing in her hooves. The mare happily picked up her legs and moved forth closer to him as he roughly turned around in pain. Avira continued to smile, humming as the vines come from the ground, sprouting and intertwining around his legs. "Try not to move, you'll probably fall on your face" lighthearted tones caressed the air but she wasn't quick to forget his last upset "of course though, you probably know that." those vines continued to crawl upwards. Thick greenery so beautiful and light. Yet the grip was deathly if they would never fall beneath the earths surface again.

"You should feel relief soon but these will not release till the healing has been full, it will be a rather long process, perhaps until the sun rises again." thats how it worked with little Farai, such a cute foal with so much life ahead of her. Such a shame she was drug to the Basin only to be raised to hate those without horns... after what Avira had done to save her life. "If you enjoy company, I have no problem staying?" she was weary. Those blue eyes, no matter the amount of energy and brightness coming from them, were obviously weak and bitter. Her limbs were shaky, noticeable if she moved and her knees did bend slightly. Avira's weight was tossed around ungracefully and her wings drooped an amount rather unusual.

Messages In This Thread
I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-16-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-27-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-30-2012, 01:21 AM