the Rift

I've Run Dry [Djinn]

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Djinn

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure.

It seemed she felt uneasy in his presence. For the young rogue the face of the winged mare was an easy read, her emotions revealed by thousands of small actions. The slight hesitation before she looked at him, a tensing when the tone of his voice grew sharper, the quick way she corrected herself after offering a joking remark. It was quite intriguing, to say the least, but not a situation Djinn was completely unfamiliar with. He was big, after all, and a complete stranger with poor manners. Towering over the little birdkin in both height and body mass, it would be an easy task to injure her severely if he wanted to, and her only hope would be to take to the air before it was too late.

But why would he want to harm someone who helped him? The unicorn watched with interest as lush green vines broke through the dry surface of the ground on some unseen command from the dame, growing at a rapid pace up from the ashen dust and glittering gems to wrap around his legs, the chest, even the face in order to cover the painful wounds. Massive hind legs trampled nervously as he was rendered immobile by the plants, but as the throbbing pain slowly seeped away he began to settle down and relaxed with a heavy sigh.

"Aah, much better" he murmured, sooted lips pulling back marginally in a faint but pleased smile. Noticing how the healer began to wobble where she stood, he shifted the slightest bit and pushed out a shoulder to steady her, should she allow it. It was a kind gesture, perhaps even surprising for someone who looked so brutish and spoke so harshly. Foul language wasn't all there was to find with the stallion though, and when it came down to it, he wasn't as bad as he made people believe.

"Easy there... Miss, it's up to you whether you can put up with my presence or not. I would suggest though, that you rest a bit before moving on. Wouldn't want ya to fall down 'cus the wings gave in on ya, now would we."

Nor is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain.

Messages In This Thread
I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-16-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-27-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-30-2012, 01:21 AM