the Rift

Roaming the meadows [Cera]

Mystique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(OOC: Thank you<33 Sorry for the long wait again! :/ I had a really busy holiday haha, but I hope you had a good holiday as well! :))

The sound of Cera's squeal made Mystique laugh. Her silvery orbs even seemed to laugh with her as well. Her gaze turned to Cera as his stunning presence stood in front of her. This was so much fun! Mystique enjoyed every second of her time spent with Cera. Cera was her very best friend and she wanted to keep it that way. Cera gently tugged back on Mystique’s mane. She gave a silvery smile to Cera in return. The grasses guided the two as the played happily together in the fields.

"Yup! I go out a lot, I can show you around!" Mystique whinnied with excitement as she followed Cera north towards where they were headed. “Yayyyy this is going to be so much fun!” She sang. The beautiful time of birdsong surrounded them as they walked. Mystique’s eyes flickered towards the slowly budding flowers, chipmunks scattering, and the sweet smell of the regenerating grasses. What a great time to go out of the Throat.

Mystique was aware of the dangers around them though, for she had lived without anyone before and could mostly out run anything. She wasn’t worried because she was with Cera, and bedsides Cera could fly if anything bad were to happen. She felt safe with Cera and knew that he would protect her and she would most certainly protect him if anything were to go wrong. Mystique knew what she was doing, and was not afraid of really anything.

The slight touch of Cera’s wing sent a tingle down her spine. The white filly, was a bit stunned because she was not expecting it, but then relaxed as the familiar scent of Cera rushed over her. She enjoyed being in Cera’s wing, she felt so comfortable and safe with him. She wished she had wings too, but she did not care too much. Cera playfully nudged into her with his soft muzzle. The soft touch brought a smile to her face once again. She nudged back into his muzzle and playfully nickered at him. Then she gently nuzzled into his shoulder as they walked side by side. She rested it only for a moment and then enjoyed the beautiful surroundings of the fields.

Messages In This Thread
Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Mystique - 12-03-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Cera - 12-05-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Mystique - 12-05-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Cera - 12-08-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Mystique - 12-10-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Cera - 12-12-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Mystique - 12-27-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Cera - 12-27-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Cera - 12-31-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: Roaming the meadows [Cera] - by Mystique - 12-31-2012, 08:56 AM