the Rift

Thunder Welcomes Me [open]

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

Luck would have the pair stumble upon a friendly face. Fortune, obviously, was smiling graciously on this day. First a thunderstorm to cool the air which had been laboriously hot for weeks, and the gift of a possible new friend. Lyhty chirps happily when the chestnut mare smiles, landing softly on Onni's folded wing. His own delicate wings were getting too dense to continue his flight for much longer - the only downside of the rain.

Onni nods in response to her words about not knowing where to head next. The tobiano had only ever been told about some of the other herds, and had never visited the lands herself. Still, being a pegasus came with a few advantages - one being that she knew the location of the herds. "Heading north will take you to the Foothills herdland. West is the World's Edge, which seems to only favor unicorns nowadays, and south will take you toward my home, the Dragon's Throat. Scattered around are neutral territories." The mare takes a pause for a moment, gathering her thoughts before speaking again. "Of course, most territories are dry from the heat we've been experiencing lately. I wouldn't suggest wandering too much."

Messages In This Thread
Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-12-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-12-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-13-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-13-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-13-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-14-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-15-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-16-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-16-2012, 02:37 PM