the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lana. Kind black eyes looked down on her. Levi is right. You left your abusive father despite not knowing what was ahead, and also knowing what would happen if he caught you. And you ran anyway. That takes guts, especially with one as young as yourself. Aryel's words hardly convinced Lana that she was brave though she supposed that her words were true,in a way. Her example made sense in way. Bravery to me is doing the right thing despite being scared. That concluded everything. Doing right although being scared. But was it right she left the brute killing her mother? Half of her was saying yes whilst the other half was saying no, confusing the little filly. A warm laugh spilled from Levi,Lana lifted her head slightly to look at him.

Lana, you really are so brave. I could have never done that when I was your age and I learned the hard way. My parents stayed with me only until I was a few months old and then disappeared and I never saw them again. I have to take care of myself and lost trust in everyone that I met, no one could go near me without me trying to attack or hide on them, but you have a different situation, you ran away not because you did not want to, but because you were brave. It takes a lot of guts, like Aryel said, to do what you have done. If I could go back in time to leave my parents before they left me I would have. Did they both really think she was brave? A soft nuzzling from Levi followed her thoughts,her whole body relaxing more. And you trusted me and Aryel right away, but we will protect you because you are home now. Trust. It was difficult. Did she trust them? Yes. She supposed she did. She looked up at Levi and then to Aryel. Did they really,honestly,mean they would protect her? large grin took over her face. "Do you really mean you will protect me against Saruman?" Her voice was full of excitement. It would be the first protection ever offered to her,unless you count her mother of course. Suddenly a daunting feeling cam over her. What if they get hurt? Because she couldn't look after herself? Her voice softened,her grin ceased. "But what if you got hurt?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM