the Rift

[FALLS] Bitterness or Sympathy

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
There was no reason, really, for her to be so afraid. In fact, she should think that she was on top of the world after being treated as a princess for those five years that she had lived in seclusion. But she didn't know anymore. Everything sounded like a predator, and lord knew she had never been taught how to fight. It was just so difficult trying to place where something lay exactly and just what they were. That didn't help anything at all.

So, calming herself down she looked up to him and gave him her name, along with a mannerly return of his name. When she finally managed to look up she noticed that he had pinned his ears tightly up against his bodice. A tiny sigh of relief escaping her lungs as she closed her eyes for a few seconds to place herself. He seemed kind - his eyes were definitely proving upon that fact. "Resplendence. A beautiful name for a beautiful mare." his voice rang out and her ear perked up a little, head tilted to the side in a questioning manner. Beautiful. She was far from that. No one wanted a broken, monster of a mare who was missing an ear. Definitely not beautiful, nor did she ever believed that anyone could actually mean those words when they spoke them. "Why, sir, I am far from that. But thank you for the kind words," she murmured, obviously still uncertain about how to ensure her safety through reactions. It had been a while since she had been around others, and she had just barely been able to truly get by on her own. She just didn't want to be alone anymore, but she didn't want to be alone in the hands of someone who might just ensure her existence was torturous. "Are you searching for any place in particular, m'lady? I would be happy to assist you in any way I can." She let out a soft bob of her head, forelock falling over her face before she bumped it out of her eyes. "I have no where in particular to go, though I have heard talk of the... foothills I believe they were called..." she explained with a meek smile, looking up toward the larger equine with quiet, calmer eyes. Finally, she was managing to calm her nerves off of the jittery high that the encounter had begun with.
you seem lost, your back against the wall~
kaydeniro.deviantart.com||roontoo.deviantart.com||momotte2stocks.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 12-31-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-01-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-01-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-01-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-02-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-02-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-02-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Romani - 01-03-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-10-2013, 06:43 PM