the Rift

Come Be Mine (Sandman)

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
An excited giggle escaped from the paint filly. This wonderful moment had finally come to her, and she would keep him there, intrigued by her words. She wanted his eyes on her, and maybe something more. But that was to be of later. She knew that well enough
“Sandman, how silly you are. Of course I like you.” She smiled at him, looking at his features again. The same thoughts passed through her head again, but she pushed them away like before. “Now, how should I begin my tale?” She thought, thinking of where would be a good place for her to start.
“I should just start where you and I left off. After we last met, I wandered through the woods, the woods of the Deep Forest. I was there for a while; I’m not sure how long. I guess I wondered too far, for a found a group of…” She paused, uncertain what to call them. Rapists? Thieves? Slave Traders? “I found a large group of stallions. They overcame me, and dragged me with them to a large camp outside of Helovia. They were all stallions. They ran a slave trading business…” She stopped, not wanting to remember the tortures she faced. She felt her body hurt where the pain had been inflected, remembered the kicks and biting of her “masters”. “I finally escaped, and found my way back here.” That was enough for now, and she was afraid if she went on she would start crying. She definitely didn’t want to do that in front of Sandman. She was strong, and she had made it through all by herself. She would show him that.

Messages In This Thread
Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Kanti - 12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Sandman - 12-05-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Kanti - 12-05-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Sandman - 01-01-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Kanti - 01-02-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Sandman - 01-16-2013, 01:19 AM