the Rift

Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry, am I interrupting? Pluto twisted her neck to look in the direction of the caller. Pricking her ears she saw a stallion standing on a low hill. He had a creamy,golden white coat and piercing green eyes. Pluto immediately sped from a halt into a collected canter,arching her neck and letting her tail ripple in the light breeze her speed was creating,creating a rather pretty look. As she came closer she slowed to a collected trot and then to a walk, eventually halting by him. She may have a foal with her but it wasn't going to stop her from pulling of her pretty ways.

A silvery laugh rolled of her tongue as she threw back her pretty head,her mane flying back then falling neatly on her neck. She held a steady gaze with her diamond orbs as she spoke in a soft tone. "Do not worry,you are not interrupting anything." She raised her tail,bowing as she spoke her name. "I am Pluto,and you are?"

OOC:Sorry I don't have much muse :3

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 12-25-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-03-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-04-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-07-2013, 08:59 AM