the Rift

A Home for All [Adeamus, Nadira, Open!]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Adeamus had been sweet and polite the whole journey and he continued to be the gentle man he was. His blue orbs looked around. The trees seemed to fade to a stop and the terrain was a green canvas with hills and a few mountains some would say. The beautiful oranges of the sunset were making him feel home already. The sun's vibrant waves of energy and color seeped through holes on the few clouds. It was peaceful, yet the harmony of horses and peacefulness clashed. The horses and their harmonies. The sun and waves of green from the beautiful landscape. The cool air running next to Adeamus' blood bay color. His short mane dancing and swaying with the fresh air.

He enjoyed it already. He was ready to make this his home, and he was glad Romani could accompany him in this. "I am surely happy I can finally have a home as wonderful as this." He stuttered at the word home. It had been a while since he could use the word and mean it. He wanted to help this herd. Maybe he would become a great weight in the herd and succeed rapidly with his fighting skills. He was barely able to answer the thing she said next. He was to awestruck at the thought of having a home, but managed to answer her without exploding from joy. "It is very gorgeous and beautiful indeed. I am very joyous to call a place such as this home." He gave the mare a warm smile. She was gorgeous in his mind and it made it that much harder to answer her, but it made it easy to give a smile to her. He found her pleasant to view. He could sense Romani thinking and giving thoughts to the peppy feline. He took extra warmth in their bond.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Home for All [Adeamus, Nadira, Open!] - by Angora - 01-05-2013, 02:40 PM