the Rift

A Song From the Deep [earth or water magic]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

The sound of someone singing had halted Ktulu's trip into the Foothills to visit her parents. She changed direction and headed toward the waterfall, hoping that the wind, rocks, and trees weren't bouncing the sound around and playing tricks on her ears. It was with pure delight that she set eyes upon the Earth God when she finally did make it to the waterfall. She was not the first one there, however. "Hello, Kimber." She offered a smile to the girl that she hadn't seen since her quest to fix her legs. Ever since then she had been meaning to go back and thank the Earth God.

What better time was there than now, however?

"Excuse me." She tried to get as close to the rock face as she could and still be able to see the Earth God. She wondered if he'd remember her and what he'd done for her so many months ago. She'd changed a lot in her appearance since then. "Earth God?" She blinked, her ears tilted back before moving forward again. "I don't know if you remember me. You fixed my legs for me when I was a foal. I wanted to say thank you again."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Song From the Deep [earth or water magic] - by Ktulu - 07-14-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: A Song From the Deep [earth or water magic] - by Korra - 07-15-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: A Song From the Deep [earth or water magic] - by Eios - 07-22-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: A Song From the Deep [earth or water magic] - by Korra - 07-24-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: A Song From the Deep [earth or water magic] - by Eios - 07-29-2012, 01:49 AM
RE: A Song From the Deep [earth or water magic] - by Korra - 08-04-2012, 01:36 PM