the Rift

Thunder Welcomes Me [open]

Sasha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

There is a wistful love in Onni's voice as she talks about her home. Sasha listens curiously, wondering at the mare's reverence of the place. Sasha has never experienced such a strong sense of 'home' in a place - her life has been a nomadic one. She carries her home within her soul, and makes the whole world her dwelling. But clearly Onni is different - she speaks of Dragon's Throat the way one would speak of a dear friend. The description itself is enticing - this place sounds beautiful. Her ears perk up at the mention of clear water and diverse plant life.

And, just as she knew it would, the offer to come to Dragon's Throat is given. "Onni, I would love to come with you to Dragon's Throat." she says with a crinkly-eyed smile. "Now, I can't promise you I'll stay - I am a wanderer in my heart - but I would like to at least see this place that you clearly love so much. And look -" she glances up at the sky - "The storm is breaking." Through the cover of the trees, grey clouds are breaking apart to reveal clear blue sky, and the ferocious sun is reasserting its power. "Shall we go?"

Messages In This Thread
Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-12-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-12-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-13-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-13-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-13-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-14-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-15-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Onni - 07-16-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: Thunder Welcomes Me [open] - by Sasha - 07-16-2012, 02:37 PM