the Rift

So far away (Ktulu)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Fate led us tonight; it gave strength when there was none—hope that could only feed from hope. Daring when there was nothing to lose. I believed in this with a whole heart, it sent this body strength to keep speaking and it had brought her to me….even if it was only for the ramblings of a humble soul. I couldn’t have met my lady within the confines of her home; those timbers summoned a still too fresh memory.

A memory that bore an evil which had transpired only a few weeks before now—no, those feelings would have tainted our moment. I smile, gentle and tender toward her obvious reaction of confusion. No indication aside from kindness and light tone had led into hinting for my confession.

"Why?"

Why indeed. I had pondered this single worded question many a long night, prayed about it even. The only answer received was one that dug close to heart. Why did we fly? Why did magic grow within us? My answer didn’t seem to matter in the long run, but an answer she deserved and so I would enlighten, “For far too long I have walked the sands of Dragon Throat in silence….taking care as a coward to remain free of injury and chance.” So far my gaze remained steady but in that moment it flickered down, wary and bare, “A recent tragedy has offered firm reminder that our time here is short.” Cera had taught a valuable lesson. Take nothing for granted.

Yes. Nothing.

“I tell you this, because from the moment I first laid eyes on you….unexplainable, yet warming affection and care have been growing,” glancing up, my gaze takes in all that she is. From pure ivory, dipped in the color of a red sun; to silken charcoal flesh with feminine curve delighting to mix between time hardened muscle, and finally to her eyes. Possibly the loveliest attribute, able to hold the deepest of kindness and most shattering cold when she so chooses, “I tell you also, because it would be a sad thing to pass from this world with unspoken words.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-06-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-09-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-10-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 02-03-2013, 02:59 PM