the Rift

Standing On The Edge Of The World I Knew (open)

Anderis Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Anderis was so very focused on the little oblivious creature before him he never took note that someone else was approaching. He knew of course, that eventually someone would stumble upon him. There were many other scents here belonging to his own kind. The voice seemed to come out of nowhere and startled him. He was more than willing to heed the words of the caution but as the stallion startled, the prickly creature came to the realization was not alone either and raised his quills defensively, instinctively. Anderis just couldn’t move out of the way fast enough and stumbled away from the creature with a few porcupine quills lodged around his sensitive muzzle.

Curiosity did kill the cat, but that never would have stopped him. Anderis swung his head toward this new arrival. “Wise words, my friend, very wise words indeed.” He grimaced at the pain caused by the quills. “I suppose I can’t be angry at the little thing, It was just defending itself from this monstrous face.” Anderis teased, good naturedly. If there was anything to be mad it was himself and his inability to focus once something had captured his attention. He lowered his head in an attempt to scrape them off with his foreleg to no avail. “You wouldn’t happen to know how to get these things out, would you?” He asked his green eyes finally settling on the gray warrior before him.

Quietly, Anderis took stock of his newest companion, he seemed a hearty beast, larger than Anderis of course but then most were. There seemed to be a quiet confidence about him as if he were fully aware of his strengths and capabilities. He took note of his scar, and pegged him a warrior but what Anderis found most interesting were his eyes, eyes that blazed an electric blue and inside them he found a kindred spirit that longed for the wilds of the world as much as he did.

Messages In This Thread
Standing On The Edge Of The World I Knew (open) - by Anderis - 12-26-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: Standing On The Edge Of The World I Knew (open) - by Boltar - 12-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Standing On The Edge Of The World I Knew (open) - by Anderis - 01-09-2013, 05:59 PM