the Rift

Shaman take two [Moon]

Ahriman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

silver's meant to burn forever

Ahriman was but a colt, it was a simple fact and he was well aware of his lack of age not helping his credibility. Least of all before the Gods, those immortal deities who had lived for eons and eons, time left no impression on them. But even though the Goddess questioned him now, he did not falter in his belief that he should gain the ability he sought. The pale child had not consulted his dam prior to coming here; best bet was that she had no idea, and she certainly hadn’t asked him to do anything on her behalf. This was his own initiative.

Slender lobes picked forward when she spoke again, still not convinced by his words. He shifted his weight on his slender pillars while gathering his thoughts, peering up into those slightly unsettling pupilless eyes before speaking. His voice was soft, but there was a certainty in his words. “There are few certainties in life, my Goddess. But the ultimate truth is that the moment we are born, we start dying,” he paused, smiling slightly. “The dead were living once. I am young still, if I have any luck I will have a long life full of wisdom. Until I get there however, the spirits hold much knowledge and valuable advice from the lives they have lived.

A midnight breeze swept over his pale hide, playing with his silky tresses gently, but his mulberry gaze did not falter from the silhouette of the divinity. If those words would not convince her that his heart was true, he did not know what could.
Image © by perfectperfection

Messages In This Thread
Shaman take two [Moon] - by Ahriman - 12-08-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Shaman take two [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 12-09-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Shaman take two [Moon] - by Ahriman - 12-09-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Shaman take two [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 12-14-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Shaman take two [Moon] - by Ahriman - 01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: Shaman take two [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 01-13-2013, 03:17 PM