the Rift

To Visit A Friend [Kimber]

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
An ear tilted back thoughtfully as he spoke of gaining magic from the Sun God. She suspected it had something to do with fire, which would explain his comment of his magic being harmful. Then she gave a small snort of laughter. "Mine has more diverse uses, you mean. Companionship, healing, harm. Depends on how you bend the water." She'd thought about that, wondering how her watery pets could be of use in her desired roll of warrior. Certainly they could be distracting, but she'd thought of the more dire implications of having water running free like this on someone.

She wrinkled her nose at him with a grin. "Everyone has someone looking out for them, even if they don't realize it. That's why I stayed, to keep tabs on my family that stayed as well." She swished her tail against her hocks, contemplating briefly how well that turned out. Ricochet gone, her beloved brother cast out and missing. Jackal grown up before she realized and leading the herd! She still found that hard to wrap her mind around sometimes, her younger nephew being so ambitious.

But then she had to laugh at his comment. "They'd have to be blind to not realize I am Mother's daughter, and she would be irrate if someone caused a ruckus over a family visit." Her laughter faded to utter seriousness, invoking that suggestion of an angry Wild Rose. Mother was perfectly capable of returning the favor, and then patching the offender up afterwards with a lecture. That thought brought the laughter back, picturing some cowed stranger being lectured by the grulla mare and tended by her blue dragon's able paws. "But I doubt you would have been attacked if you had to come looking for me, there's still many from when you still lived here who wouldn't fuss over a friendly visit." Or, at least, so she assumed.

Messages In This Thread
To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-17-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-18-2013, 01:18 AM