the Rift

like im made of paper [open]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kimber. So that’s who that was. Still, nothing rang a bell, yet this mare was acting like Adele should remember who she was, she’d never seen her in all her life. And Apparently, I’m Adele.

”Adele?”

Her name ran off her tongue smooth, but it still was foreign to her. It was as if she had tasted it before. It’s kind of like when someone has tomato soup a long time ago, and then tries a tomato. It tastes similar, but you can’t pinpoint where it came from.

Adele then turned her attention towards the Frozen Arch, such a strange place it was. Ice, even in what seemed to be the middle of a warmer season. She gently pawed the ground, scraping up some of the ice and snow below her feet. Kimber’s voice then dragged her attention to the creatures above her head; she said a God had given them to her. This girl must be really special, every word from then on hung onto Adele, and she committed them to memory.

Then, the next few lines shocked both Adele… and Vera. So that’s what a bonded was? So Adele had hatched Vera? That didn’t seem quite possible. But this girl was a friend of a God…. And she’d had Vera… since she was young? ”That’s not possible… I just met her a few moments ago! The mare stepped forward, then asked her a question… which she herself was scared by.

”What do you mean? Nothing’s happened to me! And this Vera you speak of has just met me too!” Vera chirped in agreement. ”And horses are missing me? That’s not possible either! I’ve never even been here before!” at the last part of her frantic response her voice cracked up a pitch and she huffed nervously. What was happening?

Messages In This Thread
like im made of paper [open] - by Adele - 01-08-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: like im made of paper [open] - by Kimber - 01-09-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: like im made of paper [open] - by Adele - 01-12-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: like im made of paper [open] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: like im made of paper [open] - by Adele - 01-12-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: like im made of paper [open] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: like im made of paper [open] - by Adele - 01-12-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: like im made of paper [open] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 04:45 PM