the Rift

Sweet and Sour | Open

Cameo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Keen pale orbs had spotted her first. He looked up for one moment and there was a mare. She seemed like she was just strolling. Questions and assumptions turned to facts. The moment her eyes looked up and spotted him, she stopped abruptly and surprised. Well he didn't know if he would try out his skills with her. She seemed far too so so with even talking. He would just be normal with this one. He knew with her honesty would most likely be the right way. He wouldn't let his inner honesty out, but just some honesty. Honesty meant, usually, boring endless, suffocating speech.

Finally she spoke first. Softly and shocked. She may be a waste of his time, and this would just suck for his first mare. Finally he just switched a little. He up-righted his head and flexed his muscles subtly. Of course this could barely be seen. He answered her nervous hello. "Why hello maiden." It wasn't ecstatic and it wasn't dull. Just the perfect combination. Then her voice followed again. So this was Helovia? Didn't seem to special to him. "Thank you ma'lady. May I ask for your name?" Now it was manners? Inside his brain his thoughts wanted to race and not sit playing nice boy. He wanted to be a daredevil and find an equally wild mare to tie down.

He stood quietly with both ears relaxed. One to the side and one back. This conversation could already play through his head. He almost moaned then caught himself. He went into the opposite direction. He gave her a warm look as his pink lips curled into a warm and comforting smile. Waves of pleasant rolled off his body though all he wanted to do was tighten up and work to seduce her.

Stick with it. Bling up the conversation. Don't let her direct the conversation. Stick with it. He kept those thoughts rolling. He oozed that gushy and sappy comfort feeling. It sickened him inside. He couldn't even focus. He hated playing those comfort and sensitive types. Ew. I am going to DIE!" He continued metaphorically dying. Still his smile kept and showed no hints of his suffering.

No, he couldn't. He crumbled. "Why are you so surprised... Mare?" Basically racist. He hated her already. She was naive and ignorant. He relaxed his muscles and snapped his head up. He would taunt now. "Feeble mare, you are foolish. Why do you seem so torn into fractions? I know I am beautiful, but still..." He smirked at her and gave a wink. He would just call this one a mistake to be dealt with. He came really close to her. "Why are you still here, Beast?" He pinned his ears back. He was sick of his personas. He cooled down some, but knew nothing of how she'd act. He stared at her. "Sorry. I believe you are inferior, but I should have not done that." There was attuned accuracy when he said the word 'Inferior'. He believed it too.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet and Sour | Open - by Cameo - 01-11-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Sweet and Sour | Open - by Solstice - 01-11-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Sweet and Sour | Open - by Cameo - 01-12-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Sweet and Sour | Open - by Solstice - 01-14-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Sweet and Sour | Open - by Cameo - 01-14-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Sweet and Sour | Open - by Solstice - 01-14-2013, 11:10 PM