the Rift

Expanding Skills [Earth God]

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
A deep voice, familiar but unexpected, sounded from behind her. Startled, the young grulla flinched and turned, the wispy vapors of her watery companions swirling loosely around her hooves, caught in the sudden motion. Embarassed and properly chastised, she bowed her head to the Earth God as he approached her. "I am sorry if I interrupted anything." Her words were honest, truthful, for there wasn't a shred of her that would consider evasiveness in any form to this one.

"I want to learn, sir. Learn to use the powers you gave me better, and to learn more about what you stand for. I told my nephew I'd learn everything I could to help the Foothills thrive, and those are your lands." A hopeful light entered her eyes as she tilted her ears forward. Still she kept her head at a properly respectful level, considering she'd persevered hard enough to just be granted this audience.

In truth, she wanted to be able to summon larger creatures of water, had wanted this for some time now. But recently she had developed a curiosity about the gods themselves. There was four now, she'd heard. Moon, Time, Sun, and Earth. She'd heard quite a bit about all of them, but all secondhand. The only one she knew of personally was the one who stood before her now. And it was to him she came, asking permission to learn from him. If he would teach her.

Messages In This Thread
Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-09-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-10-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-18-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Expanding Skills [Earth God] - by Kimber - 01-27-2013, 03:06 AM