the Rift

Excuse me? [Joining]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

The sound of voices disturbed the feasting brown dragon who had also smelt the familiar scent of Kali, Rishima's demon griffon who always shouted at him. He edged closer along the fat branch he had been sitting on to find out who Mirage's sister was talking to, sending images back to his bonded as he did so, he would be approaching the pair soon. Golden eyes peered downwards and immediately Kiba recognized the familiar patched body of Tor, a healer much like his bonded. The curious brown felt a wave of surprise projected from Torasin at the image, who subsequently increased his pace to greet the pair he called friends. Even if he and Rishima did seem to possess a rocky relationship since after his quest. Kiba stayed on his branch, not too interested in wanting to alert the griffon to his presence.

Painted in gold and alabaster, Torasin walked in as Tor was finishing speaking. Her voice seemingly stressed about loyalties, right and wrong seemed to be the most prominent. With a cheery smile and his customer bounce, Torasin pranced forwards to join the pair in conversation. Offering his more genial voice to the obviously troubled mare. "One could never be too kind, milday Tor. You scold yourself too much, it appears to me that you haven't quite found who you are yet, ma'am."

The healer let his gentle observation sit for a moment before continuing onwards. He knew the mare from last they spoke to be quite earnest and mindful of others, an expert in healing knowledge which would surely help the lands of the Edge. If she truly had left the Grey then the paint would kindly offer her a place her, amongst kind horses who would benefit from her talent.

"I am Moon Doctor here now, ma'am, and I know of your talents and the benefits they would bring. However, are you sure you wish to cut those ties and put all your heart and love into one herd? These horses would become your new family, would you serve them with the dedication you have shown in the past?"

They were important questions. She had to be sure, to commit oneself to one herd was not a simple thing. It tested loyalties and restricted the freedom you would normally have as a nomad. There were many benefits too of course, but as kind hearted as Torasin was, he wouldn't let her join if only half of her heart was in it. Especially into the profession they both shared a love for.

[I thought I'd pick this up for you, I know Charky is on absent atm]

& kiba
torasin

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
image by schwartze @ deviantart.com | table by phantom

Messages In This Thread
Excuse me? [Joining] - by Tor - 01-03-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Rishima - 01-04-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Tor - 01-04-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Rishima - 01-05-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Tor - 01-05-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Torasin - 01-14-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Tor - 01-14-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Rishima - 01-17-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Tor - 01-17-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Excuse me? [Joining] - by Lace - 01-19-2013, 06:04 AM