the Rift

Way up high or down low [Torasin]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

"A pleasure, Aisha, such a beautiful name" sang his voice, moving into a graceful bow with creamy mane falling in folds over his gentle face. Kiba took flight then and headed into the night sky, taking up his customary position of guard on duty. Filling Torasin's mind with thoughts about his last meal and of his wishes to play with Akaith again. It gave the paint the idea of visiting Mirage again, it had been so long since they had spoke as friends together, just for each others company instead of duty. The image of Akaith formed his mind and a wave of emotion followed as Kiba's daydreams got a little louder.

Can you be a little quieter my dear friend.

Torasin gently chided the brown through their mental connection and immediatly the images became few and far between. The odd light hearted grumble coming from Kiba making Torasin chuckle. Turning his head back, Torasin considered the question put to him by the pitch coloured unicorn. Smiling nostalgically, Torasin roved his head around the forest as if lost in a memory, thinking about the days the Qian was first formed and the pride he felt for Mirage. Finally finding a purpose amongst comrades.

"A fond memory ma'am. I am familiar with the trees and, although gloomy and I hated it at first, I have grown rather attached of the old wood ma'am" came his honest voice with a tones that made him seem older than he actually was. His memory shifting to the birth of Azale Moniet and the joys of new life, there was more to this forest than it let on. If one tore back the bark, there was a beauty that could only be seen by those familiar and those who would choose to live in the present and not be haunted by it's memory.

Green eyes snapped back to the present then, his face growing apologetic for drifting off slightly. He closed the gap between them then, stopping at a friendly distance and taking in her scent. She had definitely come from the Dragon's Throat, although whether she was apart of their herd or simply went for a visit the gilded Sir couldn't tell. Instead he instigated conversation through his own rank and herd, wondering if she would oblige to tell him hers in return. "I have travelled from my herd land, the World's Edge, where I serve as their Moon Doctor. Healing those in need and giving advice to others who should seek it."

His gaze turned thoughtful then, wondering if there was anyway he could help this femme with her question from a God. Knowing how unpredictable they could be, Torasin couldn't help but feel sorry for her, his own quest had been by no means easy. Almost losing the friendship of both Solstice and Rishima all together. "Could I be of service, maybe? To this question that troubles you, I know God's can be tricky creatures" he smiled his best encouraging smile. Hoping the mare would confide in him, so he could ease her mind of the questing burden.

[ooc; 100th post! :D so sorry for the wait D:]

& kiba
torasin

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
image by schwartze @ deviantart.com | table by phantom

Messages In This Thread
Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-09-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-10-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Torasin - 01-14-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-20-2013, 12:45 PM