the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The moodiness of Levi was just part of controlling his stress. He did not want to annoy, upset, disappoint, or piss off Phaedra. This was just his way of expressing himself towards her. What are you doing Levi? You need to stop acting like such a baby! Get your act together because you are boring her you idiot. No one likes a moody sob story and you’re going to eventually make her turn away from you. Act like a man! Listening to his thoughts for once, the brute took a deep breath trying to control himself more. It was so hard to express feelings when the topic that his thoughts were about was standing right in front of him. His silvery gaze looked towards her slightly as he ignored her once again so that he would not act as if he was so desperate for her attention. Maybe he needed to act more distant for a while and then if she wanted his attention, then he would be able to adore her in the way he always did.

"Of course it seems like you care, sugar” Phaedra’s voice understanding and her tone was sweet. Levi looked towards her as she spoke, but not in the way he usually did. He did not have that spark in his eyes that brightened his mood. It was now just a casual look nothing interested. "I don't know what's with you though Levi…I said I would meet you later, didn't I? I didn't say that I didn't' want to, or didn't care to hear. I'll meet you later, for now though, seeing Kri is at the top of my priority list." Flickering his tail the brute did not want to explain to her what was going on. He wanted to just to know by taking a hint, she surely somewhat knew right? Levi knew that the fae was not dumb, in fact she was extremely smart and did not need to draw a diagram for her. That was not the case though, he needed to be better than his angry thoughts and now do what she has asked of him, but as business and not play time. “It’s just…” He paused for a moment while thinking “I am stressed so I am having a hard time processing anything. Sorry for being such pushy and what not because it is not the right way to let it out. And I know I just am thinking to much for my brain to handle.”

Feeling her nudge it sent tingles up his spine. That comforting feeling that he loved so very much, but he needed to ignore the fact that she was trying to get him to feel better. Right now, that was not going to help and he knew that she was confused by it and just afraid that maybe he wasn’t the horse she thought he was. “Alright Phaedra you’re right. And of course I will help! Please you know me I would not turn down something like this.” Pulling back ahead the brute lead her towards Kri and was excited to finally have Phae meet her. “Follow me and I will take you to her.” Lightening up the brute strode ahead going off to find Kri.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:34 PM