the Rift

Way up high or down low [Torasin]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A pleasure, Aisha, such a beautiful name. I smile,proud of my name,meaning she who lives,watching the dragon smoothly gliding upwards. A fond memory ma'am. I am familiar with the trees and, although gloomy and I hated it at first, I have grown rather attached of the old wood ma'am. My smile turns into one with more of a grin. I to,am found on being under the shadow of the trees,and when it was night it only made me love the feeling more for I fitted so well with my own gloomy coloring. As he closes the distance that lay between us I do nothing but wait and smile,my blue orbs watching the figure of Torasin as he halts a decent distance away,not to close so that I feel intruded,not to far that we have to strain our eyes to see each other. I have travelled from my herd land, the World's Edge, where I serve as their Moon Doctor. Healing those in need and giving advice to others who should seek it. His position is worthy and I admire him for helping others. Moon doctor. It was a decent title name to.

As he offers help for my quest I lift my thoughtful head in the direction Kiba had drifted up. Perhaps? I bring my head back down,my gaze turning back on Torasin. "Moon doctor? You have my respect for your position. I am a warrior from the Throat." As he has told me about him,I suppose I should give a bit away about myself. I then turn my mind back to his offer. "My quest is to kill a peregrine falcon and bring it's wings to the god. If you and Kiba could help I would be so grateful." I hope they will.

[Its ok:)]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-09-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-10-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-20-2013, 12:45 PM