the Rift

Who's this Coolkid? [open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

The tobiano stallion carefully placed himself between me and Mystique. Chuckling I throw back my snowy head as he starts to draw a beat,cleverly twisting his tongue round words. Not that it is a skill I desire to have. I roll my eyes as he spits out the words,waiting rather impatiently for it to be over. Roy. Suits him. Sounds like a name a rapping stallion would have. you see that filly? shes protected so leave... now. My chuckle becomes louder as I aim to catch the gaze of the icy blue orbs of Roy,my smile slightly curving up to the side.

Um excuse me Roy, but please, you don’t have to protect me. I would rather you get away safely and unhurt than help me… Your life, to me, is more valuable than mine and I would give my life for you, so go. Run away as fast as you can and never come back. My cold gaze turns to behind Roy. I then leap up snapping my jaws but not advancing on them,the clash of my white fangs echoing slightly. I laugh again,returning to my neutral position. J..Just a warning… sir wolf. Sir wolf? It was the first time I had been called sir wolf and,I suppose,I could get rather used to it.

My black orbs flicker between the two as I rise from my sitting position. "Do not tell me what to do and what not to do foal." I almost spit the words out. "As for you Roy do not offer protection if you cannot give it. Now I shell ask again,why are you here Roy" I let my eyes tell them I want a answer and I want one now.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Roy - 12-30-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Mystique - 12-30-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Lupus - 01-01-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Roy - 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Mystique - 01-14-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Lupus - 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Roy - 01-18-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Mystique - 02-02-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Who's this Coolkid? [open] - by Lupus - 02-03-2013, 03:59 PM