the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I can't wait to get back. All I want is to be back with the sand beneath my hoofs once again,not snow and hard ground. The rolls of sand flow in my mind as I picture me,Levi and Aryel running around together in our game of tag. It brings a slight smile to my maw. I can't wait to be back there with them and the other foals. My gaze slowly drinks in the surroundings as I nearly bump into the striped stallion. Oh, not too far away. I hope now. I just want to be back,back home,back where I feel safe. Not here. In this world I don't know with a stallion I don't know. Oh gods help me now why did I follow a complete stranger?

As he asks me if I want to meet his friends I falter,not knowing what to say. I didn't want to sound rude but? I just wanted to go home. I take a tiny step back,my black body ripping as he calls out into the air,his voice almost echoing. I shudder not knowing what to say. I liked him,sort of,I wasn't completely decided over him. Levi had been a lot more talkative,but he was not. He had not even given his name. "I..I think i'd rather just got straight home if you..don'y mind?" I don't force it,instead I ask. Forcing isn't in my nature at all though I know which one i'd rather pick. Anyway,I couldn't go back with out him now,could I? I don't know the was forward but back? No. I nearly knew it that way either. I am about it take another step back but don't. I can't remember where we had come from.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM