the Rift

[THROAT] Ten years too deep •OPEN•

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

Her voice is like a gentle melody, and I am glad to be met with a gentle soul that mirrors my own, just as her body does. What an oddity to find two ivory pegasi in the same place - how confusing it would be to walk into the scene! One might need to do a double-take, check twice to be sure they aren't seing things. Luckily, we seem to be alone, so we are spared that confusion. I smile again, hoping to portray kindness. There is something sad about this mare, some emotion that I cannot name. I wish that I could take away her pain, hers and everyone else's... Stop, I tell myself wryly. Don't you have enough on your shoulders?

The reminder of my friends' problems lies heavily on my heart, and my smile falters. If only I could take their pain from them, make it my own, or perhaps simply make them forget... but no. The burden would be too great. "Bahiya Al Hatal," she says by way of greeting, and I tilt my head to the side thoughtfully. Perhaps it is my scholarly side, but I am very curious. It is an odd name to me, though mine may be so to her as well. "You have an intriguing name," I say, no trace of mockery in my voice, only an honest curiosity. "Where do you come from?" A gentle breeze rustles the trees, flickering briefly through my banner before dying once more. It is a welcome thing, though we are not yet in the heat of Tallsun.

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-16-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-17-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-17-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-18-2013, 01:17 AM